The Cool Gel Mattress by Classic Brands
Classic Brands Cool Gel Mattres
Classic Brands’ Cool Gel Mattress gets rid of that middle-of-the-night stress of waking up in a sweat.
There won’t be any need to worry about hot spots because this mattress can keep anyone cool all night long.
Besides keeping cool, the Cool Gel Mattress keeps it comfortable – equipped with memory foam that balances softness and resilience.
Back problems and stiff necks are a thing of the past with the comforts of memory foam.
The Cool Gel Mattress can also be delivered straight to the home and be set up quickly to add to its perks.
Cool Gel Mattress Rating Summary
The Cool Gel Mattress has an average of 4.9 over 5 ratings based on customer reviews.
Classic Brands Cool Gel Mattress
- Hot Sleepers: Several people give off more body heat than others, especially while sleeping. Any typical mattress would trap all this excess heat. Still, the Cool Gel mattress will regulate surrounding body temperatures by keeping heat out. This feature is also useful during those sick days – where the body needs help in cooling down.
- People with hip and back problems: In most cases, body pain results from irregular sleeping positions – eventually developing into hip and back problems. The Cool Gel Mattress memory foam will encourage better sleeping positions, as well as support for any ongoing physical pain. The foam cradles the body and isolates it from disturbances.
- Light sleepers: Sensitive sleepers need not worry about continually waking up to small disturbances from pets or partners, as the Cool Gel Mattress memory foam absorbs all these unnecessary movements. By dampening these excess movements, light sleepers carry on dreaming without being awakened by the slightest movement.
- Couples: This is the perfect mattress for couples to snuggle up to, as it stays cool and muffles out any unexpected movements that could wake a light sleeper.
Not Recommended If
You prefer a full spring mattress: The mattress’s multi-layered cool-gel infused memory foam contributes to most of its comfort and thickness, so small innersprings only serve as support.
You’re on a super tight budget:While considerably cheaper than most cool gel memory foam beds, the Classic Brands Cool Gel Mattress may be a bit too pricey for most households.
What instantly makes the Cool Gel Mattress stand out is its ability to keep its cool. It combines sleeping technology innovations that provide customers a luxurious sleeping experience.
Not only does the memory foam dampen movements, but it also displaces heat and allows ventilation. It ensures sleepers and their sleeping companions a good rest.
On top of that, coolness and comfort could not have come in a more convenient package. The moment it arrives at your home, the Cool Gel Mattress can easily be rolled out and left to deflate – ready for use after a full 72 hours.
With its porous foam structure, the Cool Gel Mattress allows for maximum ventilation. Free-flowing air keeps moisture and dust mites out of the mattress – making it perfect for those prone to allergies. In addition to that, it discourages bacteria from sticking around.
- Materials Made for Comfort: The Cool Gel Mattress’ blend of innovative materials assures customers of a good night’s sleep. The combination of practicality, comfort, and reliability make this mattress a cut above the rest.
- Open Cell Memory Foam: The mattress’s self-ventilating foam is comparably more porous than the typical foam – making it more breathable. Body heat and hot air pass right through, contributing to a relaxing sleeping experience that’s ideal for hot sleepers or those humid summer nights.
- Cool Gel-infused Foam: The top layer of cooling gel dissipates most of the body heat as it’s the one in close contact with body heat. By spreading the heat down and away from the body, the mattress stays cool throughout the night.
- Latex Foam: The soft, elastic, and porous qualities of latex add to the Cool Gel Mattress’s firmness and hypo-allergenic features. No need to worry about the mattress developing molds or sagging over the years – latex is naturally impression-resistant and antibacterial.
- Innerspring: The innerspring layer of the Cool Gel Mattress helps keep its shape. They are individually-wrapped in fabric and help minimize friction – contouring specifically to different body shapes and sizes.
Focusing further into the Cool Gel Mattress’ materials, it’s clear that it was built with the utmost comfort in mind. Thickness and support are essential aspects, and paired with maximum ventilation and antibacterial features; this mattress is worth the investment.
- Cooling: The embedded cooling gels working alongside the mattress’ porous foam structure allows hot air to pass through easily. Not only does this eliminate pesky night-sweating, but it also makes sleeping in the hot seasons a lot more bearable. Cool gels contribute to a good night’s sleep because it regulates body temperature and eliminates night sweating.
- Motion Isolation: Many people can’t help but toss and turn at night, which is why the Cool Gel Mattress works against this by isolating movements. Couples need not worry about bothering their partners, as tossing and turning are dampened by the soft and porous foam.
- Firmness: This mattress manages to stay soft while also being firm – allowing enough resistance to support the spine, neck, and shoulders. While softness and ventilation are critical factors for a good night’s sleep, the right amount of firmness and support is vital for posture and overall blood circulation.
- Support: Regardless of sleeping position, a soft and firm mattress’s benefits will do wonders for the body. Those who sleep on their sides will have enough support on their neck and spine, and those with existing back problems will be comforted with the right amount of support on their shoulders.
- Antimicrobial: While conventional mattresses become breeding grounds for bacteria, the Cool Gel Mattress avoids this by being naturally antimicrobial. It’s ventilated, porous structure fights against moisture and mold buildup – lessening the chances of germs accumulating.
The Cool Gel 14-inch Mattress comes in various sizes, all of which are under $1000. Comparably, they fare much cheaper than the conventional cool gel bed mattresses, which could cost a little over $1000. Most typical spring mattresses cost about $800-$900, so if you prefer softness over springiness, the 14-inch Cool Gel Mattress may fare a lot better for your home.
- Twin Size: The smallest and cheapest option costs $658 and is ideal for one person. This is great for a shared bedroom or guest room.
- Queen: Being a bestseller, the queen-size bed has been marked down to be $571 – cheaper than a twin size, and can comfortably fit two people.
- King: The king-sized cool gel mattress is at a reasonable $730, great for the master’s bedroom.
- Full: If you’re willing to invest in comfort, you can go all out on the full-sized cool gel mattress, which costs $897. This is much larger than the queen and king size and comes with a few freebies.
- 10-year Limited Non-Prorated Warranty: Classic Brands’ products come with a 1-year, 5-year, or 10-year Limited Non-Prorated Warranty. Customers even have the option to extend the warranty. Classic Brands’ customer service can bring up any further concerns.
- Shipping: Mattresses are compressed, rolled, and shipped in a sealed bag delivered straight to your door for easy set-up. Nationwide shipping is available for all products, making it convenient for customers to purchase and set up mattresses independently. Specific shipping fees apply for areas outside the United States.
- Private Label Program: Classic Brands offers a program that guides wholesale customers from concept to final product. This clientele partnership begins with the initial design process and carries through to delivering the final product.
- Refunds: In the event of refunds, Classic Brands products are handled by respective retailers. Defective items can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Classic Brands Cool Gel Mattres
The Cool Gel Mattress by Classic Brands is by far a steal in terms of comfort and coolness.
Using an ingenious way to allow air to flow through the mattress, night sweats, and hot spots will be a thing of the past.
Not only is this wonderful for regular nights, but those sick days as well.
While the cool gel technology regulates body heat and room temperature, the mattress remains sturdy, allowing maximum support.
People with bad backs, and those prone to stiff necks, will be pleased to know that this mattress will put anyone in a good mood in the morning.
In addition to its cooling properties and spine support, the Cool Gel Mattress motion isolation feature encourages couples’ comfortable nights.
Light sleepers won’t have to worry about waking up to sudden movements, as the Cool Gel Mattress absorbs all these into its soft, porous structure.
This mattress is an excellent investment for anyone looking to stay calm and comfy throughout the night for the price.
Since it’s around the same price as a spring mattress, it can easily be compared. For those yearning for a change in sleep quality, this may be the mattress to bet on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which mattress works best for my sleeping position?
The Cool Gel Mattress works well for back sleepers, side sleepers, and stomach sleepers alike. It’s latex and memory foam molds around any position and cradles the body, allowing maximum comfort.
Will your mattresses give me good back and spine support?
The memory foam is resilient enough to support vital body parts, such as the spine. It puts it in a neutral position that gets rid of any strain. This results in reduced pressure and less tossing and turning in the middle of the night.
Along with this, the innerspring layer works with the memory foam by evenly distributing the weight around the mattress.
Are the mattresses hypo-allergenic?
The latex in the memory foam is ideal for those who suffer from allergies. These materials are allergen-free, as latex is 100% natural. In addition to being hypo-allergenic, Cool Gel Mattresses also discourage bacterial accumulation.
The porous foam allows for full ventilation, which makes it impossible for moisture and molds to gather.
Do I need to flip my mattress after some time?
Memory foam mattresses don’t sag like most typical mattresses and don’t need to be flipped over after some time. Paired with the foam’s porous ventilation, the mattress will maintain its shape and stay clean for a long time. This extends its lifespan, as it manages to maintain its shape for years to come.
How is the sleeping experience like on these mattresses?
The combination of cool gels, porous ventilation, and sturdy memory foam is enough to send anyone into that deep, restful sleep. The body is encouraged to its ideal position by providing comfort and support – assuring a peaceful morning ahead.
The mattress’ ventilation allows for body heat to be dissipated. The mattress’ motion isolation keeps sleepers cradled and undisturbed – the combination of which means long hours of peaceful, uninterrupted sleep.
What are the benefits of a good night’s sleep?
All the Cool Gel Mattress’s structures and features were developed with customers’ good sleep in mind. Good sleep makes for better mornings and lessens the risk of more severe ailments in the future. People who experience good sleep more often are less likely to develop narcolepsy, insomnia, and obesity. An array of health complications can be avoided by just sleeping right.
What kind of sheets will fit these mattresses?
Mattresses that are between 6-inches and 14-inches will fit into standard sheets. As for deep pocket sheets, be sure to check the sheet packaging for ideal sizes.
Do I need a mattress protector for my mattress?
As a mattress is a hefty investment, you may want to consider a mattress protector to maintain its cleanliness. Mattress protectors not only preserve your mattress; it may even extend its lifespan. Additionally, most warranties may become void without the use of the mattress pad.
Are your mattresses resistant to dust mites?
Most typical mattresses become breeding grounds for dust mites and other critters because they can ingest these materials. This makes them perfect hiding places for eggs and bug colonies. Because the Cool Gel Mattress is made of ventilated, porous, anti-moisture latex, dust mites will find it challenging to settle in it.
How should I clean my mattress?
It’s highly recommended to use a mattress protector while using the mattress to protect it from accidental spills. If something does stain the mattress, it should be blotted with water right away. Don’t use bleach or harsh chemicals to clean the mattress. Water-based cleaning products can be used for spot cleaning, but never drench the entire mattress while doing this.
How long does it take for a mattress to decompress?
It’s recommended that you allow the new mattress to decompress for 24 to 72 hours so that it can regain its full shape. Before delivery, the mattress was machine-rolled and compressed so that couriers could easily transport it. This process will not affect its performance.
What are the dimensions of mattresses by size?
- Twin Size:39″ W x 75″ L
- Twin XL:39″ W x 80″ L
- Full:54″ W x 75″ L
- Queen:60″ W x 80″ L
- King:76″ W x 80″ L
- Cal-King:72″ W x 84″ L
If there is a warranty problem, who do I call?
Any concerns with the warranty or retailer can be addressed by calling 1-877-707-7533 on weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST or by e-mailing email@example.com.